Saturday, January 08, 2005

Orange and the Russians

Here are some interesting articles on the Russian reaction to the revival of Ukraine. First is an article pusblished in November, 2004, The Frozen Revolution By Vadim Dubnov to the first round of the election. Even at that point, the failure of Yanukovich to excite a majority of Ukrainian voters was not fully understood by Russian politicians. The second article is a discussion on the reaction on the final outcome. Analysis: Moscow Ponders How Ukraine Was 'Lost' By Julie A. Corwin




1 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

I have started up a new blog located at www.publiuspundit.com. It will
be my *attempt* to cover democratic revolutions around the world, such
as in Ukraine, Iran, etc.

I have already linked to you, because I think you have very relevant
content to what I myself will be talking about. I hope you will think
the same about me, and return the favor.

Thank you for your time!
-Robert Mayer

PS: I wasn't sure how to reach your email, so I posted here. If you would like to get back in touch with me, my email is robertmayer@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://notesfromkiev.blogspot.com